The purpose of these regulations (hereinafter: "Regulations") is to present the rules and conditions regarding the employment of candidates under the referral program in force at SimplyTalented Sp. z o. o.
The referral program offers a one-time reward for recommending a candidate in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The referral program is intended to support the SimplyTalented recruitment team in attracting, employing SimplyTalented or a client, and retaining the best talent interested in working at SimplyTalented or its clients. We give you the opportunity to recommend candidates for selected positions advertised by SimplyTalented.
§ 1. DEFINITIONS
SimplyTalented Sp. z o. o., based in Kraków, ul. Sadka 18, 30-690 Krakow, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS 0000917176, (NIP 9442272881, REGON 389715890), represented by Ms. Karolina Wonchała, hereinafter referred to as “SimplyTalented”, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”,
A program organized by SimplyTalented, specified in detail in these Regulations, under which persons recommending an employee from the IT industry will receive a cash bonus after meeting the conditions specified in these Regulations,
Recommending person– a person who is over 18 years of age, has full legal capacity and has obtained consent for the Candidate’s participation in the recruitment process undertaken by SimplyTalented and who, during the “Recommend a Friend” Program, sent a message with contact details or CV of the applicant to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Candidate– a person volunteered to participate in the project by the Recommending Person who is not currently an employee of SimplyTalented and has not yet started the recruitment process conducted by SimplyTalented.
- Klient SimplyTalented – business entity for which SimplyTalented provides recruitment services.
§ 2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Program Regulations constitute the legal basis for its operation, at the same time specifying the rights and obligations of the Recommending Person and the Organizer.
The “Recommend a Friend” program offers payment of a financial reward for recommending a Candidate in accordance with the conditions set out below.
Participation in the Program is voluntary and is tantamount to acceptance of the Regulations.
The duration of the Program is not specified. The Organizer may terminate the Program at any time. In the event of termination of the Program, all applications submitted before the announcement of its termination will be qualified for the Program.
§ 3. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Any natural person residing in Poland who is over 18 years old on the day of making the recommendation in accordance with the terms of the Program may participate in the Program as a recommender. Employees or associates of SimplyTalented who perform recruitment or commercial activities, as well as members of their immediate family and partners with whom they share a household, are excluded from recommending candidates for the position of IT consultants. By members immediate family means ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, spouses of siblings, collateral relatives and persons in adoption.
Any natural person residing in Poland, who is at least 18 years old on the date of making the recommendation in accordance with the terms of the Program and who meets the formal requirements, may participate in the Program as a Candidate.
In the situations described below, the recommended Candidates will not be qualified for the Program, and therefore the Person recommending them will not be entitled to payment of the referral reward:
The recommended candidate himself applied to SimplyTalented or a SimplyTalented Client within 1 year before the recommending person recommended his candidacy.
The recommended candidate has been involved in the recruitment process at SimplyTalented or a SimplyTalented client in the 1 year preceding his/her application.
The recommended candidate did not know, before submitting his candidacy to the Program, that he had been recommended to SimplyTalented or a SimplyTalented client for a given position.
The recommended candidate is a former or current employee or associate of SimplyTalented or a SimplyTalented client.
The final decision to qualify or not to qualify a candidate or recommender for the program is made by persons involved in the recruitment process on the Client’s side and SimplyTalented employees.
§ 4. RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
Candidate referrals are possible via:
- Directly to the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
For the recommended candidacy to be valid and covered by the Program, the recommending person should provide the following data and declarations:
- Name and surname and contact details of the Recommending Person (telephone number and e-mail address);
- Statement of consent obtained from the Candidate to participate in the program and consent obtained from the Candidate to the processing of the Candidate’s personal data by the Organizer for the purposes of the program.
- Name and surname of the Candidate.
- CV of the recommended Candidate or his contact details (telephone number or other details enabling direct contact with the Candidate).
The Registered Candidate may at any time request to be excluded from the recruitment processes for which he or she was registered by the Recommending Person, as well as to update all his or her personal data.
he Program Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the Program Candidates whose skills differ from the required market criteria. In such a situation, you will not be able to join the Recommending Person Program and will not be entitled to a financial reward. The Organizer decides to exclude the Candidate from the program.
Only one Recommending Person can recommend a given Candidate. In the case of more orders, the order in which they are submitted is decisive.
§ 5. FINANCIAL PRIZES
- The recommending person acquires the right to receive the Reward when the recommended candidate joins any recruitment process and, as a result, is employed at SimplyTalented or with a SimplyTalented client and works for a minimum of 3 months.
- The Recommending Person will be informed by the Organizer about the award of the Prize within 14 days from the date of fulfillment of the conditions referred to in point 5.1 of the Regulations, or the refusal to grant the Prize if the conditions referred to in point 5.1 of the Regulations are not met.
- SimplyTalented will pay the cash prize to the Recommending Person’s account no later than 7 days after informing the Recommending Person about the award of the Prize, provided that payment is received from the Client for employing the recommended candidate.
- The amount of the award is: bonus remuneration ranging from PLN 2,000. PLN and 5 thousand zloty. The amount depends on the candidate’s level of competence.
Amounts when recommending IT Consultants:
– PLN 5,000 – for establishing cooperation or taking up employment by a Candidate with over 5 years of technical/directional commercial experience required for a given position. – PLN 4,000 – for establishing cooperation or taking up employment by a Candidate with 4 years of technical/directional commercial experience required for a given position. – PLN 3,000 – for establishing cooperation or taking up work by the Candidate of a friend with 3 years of commercial technical/directional experience required for a given position
– PLN 2,000 – for establishing cooperation or taking up employment by a Candidate with up to 2 years of technical/directional commercial experience required for a given position.
In the case of recommending a candidate for a position within the company, the reward amount is:- PLN 2,000 – regardless of length of service, excluding apprentices and trainees.
Any public law levies resulting from receiving the prize are borne by the Recommending Person.
If the Candidate has not been employed within 3 months of the Candidate’s recommendation by the Recommending Person, the Candidate is treated as not being registered for the Program. In this case, the recommending person is not entitled to a financial reward for recommending him.
The person whose data is processed may at any time exercise the rights specified in Art. 15 to 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
§ 6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations of the Referral Program enter into force on the day of its announcement and are valid indefinitely, until the date of announcing the end of the Program.
- The Organizer reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time and without giving a reason, as well as to modify the provisions of these regulations at any time and without giving a reason.
- Any disputes arising from the implementation of the Referral Program and arising under these regulations, which cannot be resolved amicably, will be resolved in accordance with Polish law by the court competent for the registered office of the Organizer.
Krakow November 2023.
Send us a message whether you are thinking of a career change, looking for exceptional talent or just would like to meet for a coffee and chat.