The company, Oroox, develops innovative software used by companies in the manufacturing industry, such as metallurgy. Hailing from Liechtenstein, it has customers mainly in Western Europe.
It has about 20 employees in Krakow, Poland, and it is mainly a team of programmers who develop the product and the sales team.
The company recruited independently. Recruitment was handled by the COO of Oroox and the problems they faced were:
lack of a structured recruitment process
- lack of the recruitment tools (ATS) and no GDPR regulations
lack of resources dedicated to manage the recruitment process
- the main source of candidates were referrals and student internship programs. It was a very narrow talentpool and the recruitment needs were high.
We established cooperation in the RPO model, which consisted of several stages:
- We identified the recruitment needs and priorities for the company Oroox
- We managed the recruitment for two positions: Fullstack Developer .NET/angular+2
We advised company on how to build the recruitment processes, we created the draft of the onboarding of the new employees and we supported the selection of the recruitment tools
We managed the recruitment of sales team
Working closely with the client’s team allowed us better understand their business model, product, technology, and the working culture which allowed us efficiently recruit.
Result of cooperation
- Hiring of 5 people – 2 Fullstack Developers and 3 Sales Specialist the process was closed in 4 weeks.
- ATS implementation
- We delivered structured recruitment process with onboarding plan
- We obtained candidates’ feedback on the recruitment and the Oroox as employer, so company could atrract more talent
I highly value the Simply Talented team for their flexible approach to the recruitment process and their quick response in terms of starting or modifying the process. We were able to quickly recruit employees for selected positions and introduce hiring and onboarding processes to our organization.
COO at Oroox AG